Wednesday 18 September 2013

what does parenting mean (part 2)

There are several characteristics of parenting. First of all,with medical knowledge, parenting becomes a choice in life because it is a life-long commitment. It also involves taking care of your children physically and psychologically. Parents, please love you children equally, even though you might prefer a child to the other child, never ever you show it, it affects the child psychologically thereby creating inner jealousy and hatred for his / her sibling. We might not be there to settle the hatred between our children, so love your children equally and pray for them. Parenting also depends on the matured personality, contributing stability and intimate marital relationship.
Flashing back to my childhood, my dad and mum would sternly warn us not to play, being a plumply and healthy baby,lol, I  went downstairs to play, doing hide and seek games with other children in the compound, my mates my hiding in correct places, I ran to hide in-between cars. I was caught by the hide and seek catcher, running out, I feel and my right knee landed on top of broken glasses. I bled heavily and was crying saying, mummy and daddy would beat me, with my little brain back then, I started using tissue to clean my blood, for where, my blood kept gushing out. My mum and dad came back, asked my younger sister where I was, she said that I was inside toilet. My mum entered the toilet and acted in a mama's way, took me away straight to the car, we drove off to the hospital and my knee was stitched. Assuming, my parents had said that why can't you stay at home and behave well like your junior sister, in a way it would definitely affect my attitude towards my sister.. Love u dad and mum..
Am proud that I am the strength of your youth and thank you for bringing me up wella.mwaaaaaahhhhh

No comments:

Post a Comment